SISTERS OF THE WILD™
Rooted in community, from the ground up.
Campfire Conversations is an online community, where Sisters of the Wild can come together each month to support one another as we align our lives with the heartbeat of the earth. We’ll talk about body sovereignty, slowing down, activism, earth based skills, soil, seeds and much more, we’ll share ideas, books and dive deep into the difficult conversations offering each other a place to feel seen and heard, coming away feeling nourished and motivated.
Wild Sister Membership
On the 1st wild Wednesday of the month, we'll light our fire and come together from the comfort of our own homes to be in community, to create a space where we can talk about what's important in our lives & hearts. This space is for all women whether you've attended a gathering or not, and for women anywhere in the world. If you're curious about Sisters of the Wild gatherings this is a wonderful place to start connecting with our work.
Have you dreamt of growing your own food but not sure where to start? You're doing your best to reduce the use of plastic in your home but would like some support? Are you in the midst of reclaiming your own pleasure & body sovereignty and crave the guidance of other women doing the same? Is slowing down and learning to craft the path to better mental health? And how can your lifestyle choices be a form of activism?
Using nature & the seasons as our guide we will explore all aspects of what it means to be a wild woman.
- Monthly CAMPFIRE CONVERSATIONS are a guided online women’s circle with Jayne & guests chatting about a new theme every month. This can be accessed live or replayed. (via Zoom)
- Monthly WILD GUIDE inspired by our conversations, notes and encouragement to help you navigate the month ahead, making small changes in daily life for more alignment with nature.
- First access to news about upcoming gatherings, workshops and meet ups.
Lover of the earth, wild swimmer, fire starter & star gazer.
I'm the Founder of Sisters of the Wild. A journey that started with the breakdown of my marriage leading me to my 1st solo long distance walk around Scotland in 2015. I fell in love with the land around me, watching the shadows dance over expansive landscapes and sleeping under the stars, it was there that I became unearthed.
Holding gatherings for nearly 200 women over the past 2 years has been a raw and vulnerable ride, I've unravelled so much of myself and it is always being barefoot in the grass or holding a tree that brings me back to centre again. I'm devoting my life to the land, to nature and encouraging other women to do the same in the simplest of ways.
HOW IT WORKS
- Once you've joined you will be sent a welcome email with the upcoming Campfire Conversation Dates.
- 24 hours before each call you will receive an email with instructions on how to access the call and the theme and be given the opportunity to submit questions, thoughts, insights if you're unable to join us.
- We will use the platform Zoom to meet, you will be sent details of how to join.
- Jayne sets the container for the conversation and holds space for the women, but it will be the women attending that will co-create this time together, moving away from hierarchy and deeper into sisterhood.
- 24 hours after each call you will receive an email with the replay of the call along with the Wild Guide which will give you access to any of the inspiration (books, films. ideas etc) that were discussed along with a simple project for the month ahead.
- The calls will last at least 1 hour and no longer than 2 hours, depending on how many women attend.
- You can cancel your subscription at anytime.